Friday, June 22, 2012

Longread #99 -- Ready for the Fight -- 6/22/12

No matter how disillusioned that I get about U.S. politics, I almost always find Obama to be compelling as a speaker. I can fashion all sorts of criticism of his actions, but when I read interviews or watch him speak, it always brings me back to his good side. This interview with Rolling Stone is no exception. Not that there was any doubt about who I'd be voting for in November, but reading transcripts like this remind me about why I can be proud to vote for Obama and not just against Romney.

"Ready for the Fight: Rolling Stone Interview with Barack Obama" by Jann Wenner
Published in Rolling Stone, May 10, 2012
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/ready-for-the-fight-rolling-stone-interview-with-barack-obama-20120425?print=true

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment